Friday, July 20, 2007

Tennessee Teas


These four lovely ladies came to most every tea I served for the church in Tennessee. They always seemed to have such a good time. I miss them!! This particular tea was served at the table not as a buffet.


This is my former father in law serving as a waiter for one of the teas we had. He kept the teapots full of hot fresh tea!! Also behind him is the buffet table I set up for this one.



More ladies at a tea. Here you can also see some of the decorating I did to transform a gym into a tea room.

another tea I did in the spring I think I used alot of yellow in the decorating of the gym this time.

And last but not least is a picture of my two former sisters in law Jennifer and Sandy taken at one of the teas. They both helped me prepare some of the foods before it started and usually helped with some of the clean up.

No comments: