Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Teapots teapots teapots



I have a variety of teapots, some were gifts, some I purchased for myself. I like all of them obviously some are plainer then others I few are actually china, others are stoneware. And yes that is a broken teapot you see in the lower right corner. My youngest son put a cat into the cabinet and you can see the result. The teapot was a gift from some very nice ladies in Tennessee. SO I am going to get some super glue and see if I can't patch it up enough to use for decorating purposes. Anyway I have not payed more then $20 for any of these teapots, I am not sure about the gifts, but my suggestion for finds are yard sales, antique stores, thrift shops, estate sales. This advice goes for teacups, china, creamer and sugars, etc. Only a few of my things were brand new when I bought them. I figure all of this stuff is very washable. As for brand new things always watch for a sale. All my brand new ones were on sale. It took me years to collect these and I still look for more. I plan to have that tea room some day and want to be able to do it without having to be everything then.

No comments: